[IP] Re: Question about humalog/velosulin mix

I tried sending this yesterday and got a "not able to deliver message" so
apology if this is second time for this question.  I've just switched to
mixing humalog with velosulin in the pump - sites are now not getting red,
hurting or stinging when insulin is bolused. Using a 5:1 ratio, but I'm
finding my control has been effected. Going high 2 - 2 1/2 hrs after lunch
and high about 1 1/2 hours after breakfast. Dinner seems ok. Haven't changed
my diet, have been waiting about 20+ minutes before eating, and have added .2
units to the bolus after figuring out the carb/insulin requirement. The bg
has been dropping too low about 3 3 1/2 hrs after the meal. I really don't
want to start changing all the basals, as they were working pretty well. I
only take about 17.5 - 19.0 units a day - about 4.8 - 5.0 is the basal (I
know that's not too usual, but it was working.) Any help would be great.