I know we have been running a post on the new quick set from MM.  Well I just called them to order my new 3 month supply order.  I asked if I could order a box of them.  I told him that I thought I had heard that if I ordered a box of them that I could get the inserter for free.  Well, here is the deal:  Only during the month of March will this work. So for all of us wanting to try the new quick set with a free inserter....FORGET IT!   I didn't complain much about it becuase my insurance pays for it anyway but I do think it is ridiculous that I am 3 or 4 days late of getting a free inserter.  When I asked how much the inserter cost he said he thought $30, well maybe it was $50 he wasn't sure.  Just wanted to let you guys know that you can't get a FREE INSERTER anymore :(