[IP] Re: Embarrising Question, for me anyway! Please reply!

Many of us have had this problem.  I brought the
problem to my doc in '80.  He prescribed drysol.  I
think that someone else had mentioned this solution
also.  It worked great for me.  All of my shirts
were stained, very badly.  Now, in Las Vegas, my
sweat response is perfect and I've never had a
problem since, YMMV.

email @ redacted
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
 - John F. Kennedy