Re: [IP] Insulin resistance

I do not know if this will help you but the doctors just performed a serum
blood test on Natalee to see if this is our problem with her going into DKA.
We have been out of the hospital a total of 3 days in the last 2 weeks. With
me administering 80-100 units of humalog in a 4-6 hour period trying to keep
her sugars under 500. You may want to ask about it, it takes a few days to
get the results, I will let you all know what we find out.
OH by the way have any of you ever heard of someone having 2 spleens?
Ultrasounds have revealed that they think Natalee has 2 of them. Too bad she
does not have 2 pancreas, that then might solve our ongoing dilemma.
Mom to a purple haired 13 year old who is still waiting for her pump