Re: [IP] Re: Entitlement?

Randi, mom to Bailey,

  I do agree with the one thing you said, it is hard not to spoil the child
who is dealing with this dreaded disease.  And I really doubt if there is one
adult dealing with this dreaded disease that doesn't wish they could be
spoiled, even just a little bit, too!  I try not to spoil my Joshua too much.
 And I'm really careful to not equate certain things with his diabetes.  But
he has two strikes against him.  He is an only child AND he has diabetes.  So
yes, he has a lot more things in his room than I ever did as a child and yes,
I have a tendency to spoil him a LITTLE bit.  But I think he deserves it too!
 And when I do get back down to Disney land or we ever go through with our
plans to go to Disney World I will take advantage of a special pass and use
it only IF I find it necessary but if Josh is doing well we will stand in the
lines, because quite frankly I find that is part of the fun of places like
these, the people around you!

mom to Joshua
just putting in my  2 cents worth on this subject