Re: [IP] Re: Found the carbs in the Easter Creme Egg

  This is Sylvia, mom to Joshua.  For your information Cadbury is a main
staple in the US for Easter and I already have several POUNDS of those
WONDERFUL mini eggs in my freezer.  Since Easter is the only time these
luscious eggs (mini ones) are out during the year I buy as many as I can and
freeze them for a special treat during the year!!!! Or as long as I can make
them last anyway.

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA      Hey how is Claire and her pump getting along??