[IP] Re: Old pump photographs

> Jan        Have you ever thought of asking the companies for pictures or old
> pamphlets or brochurs? Just a thought.
> Elizabeth

The problem is, these companies are out of business. I have no clue other than
maybe Yerachmiel Altman might have an idea. I had my CPI/Lilly manuals and we
took a pic of me wearing my monster before my upgrade to the king-sized pack
of cigarettes size pump. But CPI quit making pumps around '92. Right now there
are Animas, Disetronics, and MiniMed and I doubt they'd have manuals or pics
of Mill Hill or Eugly. Thanks.

Oh, and my request goes along with the one for Michael. We want to see our
penpals, so if you are going to send a pic of your cute child DMer, PLEASE
include the member's pic, too. That's whom we are corresponding with. We want
both, or the writer. YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics