[IP] Educating another nurse

When I got my EPO injection today, another nurse whom I hadn't met gave it to
me. She asked if I wanted it in my stomach. I told use it for insulin
infusions and didn't want to do that. She wanted to know who installed my
pump. Also, why did I have one, was it because I was so brittle? My mind went
to an IP Digest and wondered how you guys would answer. She also wanted to
know how much I filled it every day. I sure would like to do a *seminar* to
all the hospital's nurses to let them know what is going on with DM today and
the gold standard of care. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics