[IP] Re: Found the carbs in the Easter Creme Egg

Hi Shelly,
    Re it having 29 carbs.  Are you talking about the eggs that are almost
the size of real eggs, that are chocolate with white and orange (centre)
creme in the middle?  If so, I'm surprised (happily) that they are only 29
carbs!!  My hubbie loves those and I would only allow Claire a tiny slice of
one in the past, they are so sugary.  I doubt if any of our American friends
will know what they are, I don't think they get Cadbury chocolate in the USA,
at least not generally available.  It was one of the best things about living
in the UK for 2 years!!!!  Many more products than in Canada. Cadbuy
Mini-Rolls--now thats a treat!   I love the Cadbury Mini-Eggs, and the Easter
bunny always hides lots of those around our house.
    Where did you find the carb counts for these products??

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, pumping soon   (in time for Easter treats)