Re: [IP] Disetronic Sport Belt QUE

>I haven't used D's but Unique sells a wonderful sport belt that holds the
>tubing and has a fastener that clicks rather than velcro, I'd check it out on
>their website and see if you like the description better.
>Faith and ??
>type 1 diagnosed 9-81
>started pumping 8-21-2000
>assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01

Thanks, Faith.  I'll check this out.  I am really disappointed in the belt
D sent me.  I really don't trust it to high rush water!

Thanks again for the advice, Faith.  Man, some days...  We all just have ot
work harder than most people, right?

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.