[IP] Re: :Photographs

> > There was a call a while back for photographs of us - can whoever it was
ask again, if they are still wanted? > >

I still want photos of the Eugly and/or Mill Hill pumps to add to my Picture
Trail album of the Evolution of Pumps. If you have one with you wearing one or
one from a manual with description, I would appeciate receiving it jpg to

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics