Re: [IP] Disetronic Sport Belt QUE

email @ redacted writes:

> Any one with experience using this thing watersking or jetskiing (the rough
> stuff - not just running about) please let me know your expereinces.
> Many thanks in advance.
> Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

I haven't used D's but Unique sells a wonderful sport belt that holds the
tubing and has a fastener that clicks rather than velcro, I'd check it out on
their website and see if you like the description better.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01