Re: [IP] Re: Entitlement?

In a message dated 4/3/01 8:29:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Lori,
> I suspect that you had more problem with your son passing out than your son
> did waiting in line. That experience had be emotionally painful with more
> than a little fear...
> ...and Roxanne had nothing to do with the experience...
> Jim S.

Problem??My son passed out because of his low blood sugar, duh....MY SON has
no idea with regards to the concept of time so he doesnt know the difference
about waiting in line just like he has no idea when he goes low....My point
simply was that for me, I didnt abuse the special pass and felt that it was
best for our situation., I think it does not make a 3 year old spoiled
because he doesnt wait in a line and disney nor is it taiung advantage....AND
when did I say Roxanne had anything to do with my experience???  I simply
stated I disagreed with her opinion....