[IP] type 2 diabetic at dr office

Just wanted to tell you all a comment a fellow diabetic made to me today.
We were both standing outside our doctor's office waiting for the office
to open this morning.  She asked me if I had received a letter from the
doctor about a new type of medication for type 2's.  (don't remember what
it was.)  I told her I had, but I wouldn't be taking the medication
because I'm type 1 and wear an insulin pump.  She said, "oh, I wish I was
type 1 and didn't have to take so many pills everyday."  I thought it was
very insensitive.

BTW, my a1c was 5.6 today!!!  Yippee.

Do You Yahoo!?