Re: [IP] Re: [IPk] photographs (day one thoughts)

At 01:57 PM 4/3/2001 wombn wrote:
 >On 3 Apr 2001, at 12:26, Michael wrote:
 >> Photos are wanted to add to your profile in the MEMBERS ONLY section
 >> of the web site. If you browse through the profiles you will see some
 >> names with a * (asterisk) next to them. Those are the members who
 >> have sent me photos of themselves or their children with D. The
 >> photos are added to the profile so we can see our pen pals :-)
 >> Send photos DIRECTLY to me by e-mail as an attachment in
 >>    gif, jpg, tiff, psd
 >> format or by snail mail to:
 >Rather than needlessly take up space on your hard drives, could
 >we just include a link to our own home page and still have that
 >asterisk there?

I suppose you could have a link within your profile that would do that.
However, the asterisk wouldn't appear if there isn't an actual picture
there. I don't think that the space that these pictures take up is a major
issue at this point, or Michael wouldn't be asking for more of them.