Re: [IP] Re: Entitlement?

i agree totally 100% with the person who wrote this.  I have been a diabetic
child and I did not have any of these specil treatments.
If anything I was given a harder time than was needed.
All the diabetic children should need is special privalege to eat and take
medicines when needed. This is the important thing.
As a  child, as a "sick" child, all you want is to feel normal, to go through
the same troubles as other kids.  By allowing special treatment you are just
showing kids that they are different and should be treated different .  Soon
other kids will cathc on to this and start to treat the "sick" kid different
as well.

----  "sick" is only referred to as a person with a disease here.