Re: [IP] Re: Embarassing Question

Everyone says its hormones...but for the last 7 years?  My sympathies are
with all who have this problem as I know what it is like to put on a shirt
and suddenly have sweat stains five minutes later despite not being hot at
all.  Its embarrassing!

Yes, for the last 7 years. Your hormones started out at about 10 years old,
and will continue for about 15 years or more of general growth.

I had this problem as well, and it's just part of us as humans.

Sorry, but as Mammals, that's how we grow, and hormones are a major part of
the process. Sounds like a cop-out, but isn't really.

Jenny Sutherland