[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #9

Hi Pumpers,

I am the mom of a 14 year  old   who has been  using the MM pump for 18
months.  He was diagnosed at 11 years old. He likes to keep his pump fairly
private and has so far been successful.  He loves the control he has and his
a1c's have been  in the excellent range.  Any advice from those of you who
have survived adolecence with their parents?  I  would love to hear some do's
and don'ts.  We have a fairly good relationship now and would like to keep it
that way.  Thanks in advance.  Janet