Re: [IP] Normal or just paranoid?

Thank you to those of you who responded to my
questions about being able to feel sites. I have
started putting sites below the waistline and now I
really can't feel them at all! Who knows one day I may
even get brave enough to try some sites other than my

Roll on next tuesday when I start pumping insulin I
can't wait. I have been on a rollercoaster ride for
the last 2 days. Exercise + insulin + food = Bumpy

Thank you again everybody I have learned so much from
reading these posts. I am sure I will have many more
questions when I start pumping insulin for real.

Do You Yahoo!?