Re: [IP] Re: Embarassing Question

Thanks for the suggestion about Dry Idea.  I too have this problem, and at
21 years of age and in single life...well, it IS a biggie!!  I was diagnosed
at age 14 and seemed for some reason to start sweating soon afterwards.
Everyone says its hormones...but for the last 7 years?  My sympathies are
with all who have this problem as I know what it is like to put on a shirt
and suddenly have sweat stains five minutes later despite not being hot at
all.  Its embarrassing!