Re: [IP] Masistol

I have a question for those of you who use Masistol.  Do you put on just the
edges of the tape or all over?  We inject through the tape on our son
(Andrew age 3)  The tape starts to come loose on the 2nd day, so I wanted to
try Masistol. Do you still use skin prep?  We are still new to pumping so I
don't have a clue.  Figuring the basals is easier for me than getting the
tape to stick.

Connie mom to Andrew dx 12-99 pumping MM508 2-28