[IP] Disetronic Sport Belt QUE

Just got mine in the mail.  I don't call this a sport belt!  Where does the
extra tubing go?  IS that small velcro fastener on the neoprene pump case
susposed ot stay in tact when hitting teh water at 50mph???

Any one with experience using this thing watersking or jetskiing (the rough
stuff - not just running about) please let me know your expereinces.

Many thanks in advance.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.