Re: [IP] Embarrassing ??

I've gone through spells of increased sweating.  In my case, I think
it was *usually* related to a higher level of negative stress (either
physically, or emotionally) in my life.

Last year, though, when my BGs started coming down, I noticed
more sweat AND oils.  I think that's a good thing.  Before, my skin
and hair and mouth and eyes had been SO miserably dry and
cracked and flaky.

I also noticed that when I started exercising (I'd been incredibly
sedentary for a very long time), my body wasn't able to sweat and
got overheated very quickly.  Then suddenly, it remembered how to
sweat and was rather profuse for awhile.

Keeping shaved has helped with the side-effects (sniff sniff) of the

But reducing negative stress has helped with that side-effect even
more than anything else.  I can work out for an hour and sweat
from head to toe and not smell.  But if some event occurs that
causes an overload of adrenaline.....  it's only about an hour before
my deodorant fails....

When I had a stressful job, I actually kept anti-perspirant/deodorant
in my car to head off that adrenaline effect.

YMMV, of course.