[IP] Re: Embarassing Question

>>>i get the same thing i ck my b/s and just put more underarm stuff on no
biggie. >>>

To someone who does not have the REAL problem, it is no biggie. To someone who
has it, it IS a biggie. This used to happen to me. I made most of my own
clothes and would sew an extra *sweat pad* of the same material in the
underarms - thicker if needed. I also bought *sweat pads* which were inserts
and used I think aluminum chloride on a cotton ball. Ask the pharmacist for a
solution, too. But, the alum. chlor. *ate up* the clothes' armpits making them
yellow and hard. THEN Dry Idea came on the market and I got a sample in the
mail. It had large letters: Shake, and shake, and shake again. I did. It
worked. I suppose I could check with the company when it came on the market,
but coincidentally or not, I have not had the problem since. YMMV

I have noticed they do not have the large SHAKE etc. letters still on - but I
Telling someone to *not sweat it* is like suggesting fresh air for a low. Hope
this helps. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics