[IP] Re:Problem- Free Style Meter

I am currently using the Free Style Meter on my 3 year old daughter.  We
experienced the same problem of not being able to get enough blood.  I asked
our Endo, and she said you rub your arm for a few seconds, then hold the
lancing devise there for a few more seconds, then lance your arm and hold it
gradually increase pressure there for enough blood.  We tried it and it is
working great for us!
Randi Mom to Bailey 3, dxd 15 MO old. awaiting the arrival of her pump