Re: [IP] why start with saline?

I have started on two pumps since 1995 and I did not use saline with either start....went right to insulin.  The people I know around here that are on the pump also just started right off with insulin.  When I started on the email list is the first time I ever heard of such a thing.  The people on this list that started with saline seemed to be very happy with that.  I think different strokes for different folks.

Geneece
dx'd 87