Re: [IP] D's Ultraflex Sets

> She really liked it that much?
> I got some samples with my d-tron but haven't tried
> them yet, am happy enough
> with the tenders.
> maybe i should be brave and try.....

Yes, she really likes them that much.  Last night at
ballet was the first time ever she could disconnect
for the entire time (she used Rapids) and she LOVED
it!  She showed the instructor and the other girls in
the class, and was thrilled not to have the pump
showing under her leotard.  Unfortunately she still
had a nasty low of 24 at bedtime.....sigh.  Anyway,
take the plunge and try one!

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?