[IP] Embarrising Question, for me anyway! Please reply!

Ok fellow pumpers and diabetics,

I have had a little problem here lately. It is sorta
embarrising to me, but I have tried everything I know
to fix it on my on. Ok here it is.. I have been
sweating alot in my underarm area. I have never
sweated like this. I am only 20 and it is embarrsing,
I am not even hot and I am sweating alot. Has anyelse
had this problem? Does anyone have a suggestion, I
will try almost anything at this point PLEASE REPLY!
Thanks for the help in advance!
- Heather

- Just remember ....
	"It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
	foot prints you left behind!"

				( ; WINK			Always Yours,

Do You Yahoo!?