[IP] Re: Type 2's on pumps

John Kinsley wrote:
> [...]
provide pumps for type 2s.>>>>

Since I started this thread I'll add a bit more info of the convo with my
endo. We talked about the T-2's and Medicare not providing them if the
C-Peptide test was more than .05 (?).  The solution is to give a shot of
Humalog before the test. I didn't think so because from what I have learned on
this list (Dr. Spot - help me here) is that the C-Peptide is present no matter
if there is sufficient insulin or not in a T-2.

I am happy that my *gentle cajoling* a couple of visits ago telling endo that
he is wayyyy behind times with pumping seems to have gotten a renewed spark
and desire to learn. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics