Re: [IP] Thankful for the pump

email @ redacted writes:

> Patricia models
> it for them saying life has never been so good.

   Hard to beat THAT testimonial from a child living with diabetes! Sorry you
had such a tough time with her illness, but you also had a chance to
experience one of the true advantages of pump therapy. It's over 5 yrs since
my then 13 yr old daughter started pumping, but the sheer terror when she got
sick after I'd given her an injection & was unable to eat or swallow anything
can still give me chills just thinking about it!
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)