[IP] Water Polo

I am new to the list and new to pump terminology and operation, so please
forgive any errors I make and feel free to correct me. I am here to learn. I
am wondering if anyone using the pump, changes the softset or sil on a daily
basis? I am investigating the possibility of the pump for my son who plays
water polo. Because this is a full-body contact sport, I am wondering if it
is possible to wear the pump only at night? Humalog shots would be used
during the day. Any thoughts or comments? Is this a bad idea?

Send a cool gift with your E-Card