Re: [IP] MM Quickset

Gloria in the CA dessert...

  Have you ever tried Mastisol liquid adhesive.  My Josh sweats ALOT...just
like his dad!  We had a terrible time with sites until we tried this.  Now we
have swtiched from Tenders (same as Sils) to MM sof set micros and LOVE
them!!  NO Problems, even in the hot tub!!!  We also received both the Quick
set sample and the Ultraflex from Dis to try.  Plan on doing that this week!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA