Re: [IP] HELP WITH BASALS

Eileen,

  My son Josh has the opposite problem.  He has Dawn Phenominon.  I have his
early morning basals set higher starting at 4AM until 10AM to cover some high
lunch BGs.  I was SOOO nervous to do this but wOW what a difference it has
made.  Anyway, like I said I made the change at 5 AM and this did the trick.
You might want to try it at this time.  Don't foget you need some sleep too!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua