RE: [IP] Carbohydrate program for Palm or visor

The only program I have found for the palm is called gluco pilot.  You can
do a search at downloads.com for more information. It isn't for carbs but
primarily for blood sugar logs.

The handiest thing I found for carb look up, is by Bookman (by Franklin)
where you can purchase a book man, and then buy cartridges that plug in, and
they have a calorie/fat/carb.  It's handy at times.

My friends always call me the gadget lady. :)

I am planning to buy a visor or a palm handheld. Right now I am looking for
carbohydrate programs which I can use with this. We are looking for a
to search for the right carbs in foods, not to keep track of them. Please
ideas on what kind of RAM I will need to run the program. It would be so
for when we are out and wondering what carbs are in a food.

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary