RE: [IP] HOW TO FILL RESERVOIR PAST 160??? (BE CAREFUL!!!!)

If I didn't use the long fill, then I would be changing my set every day and
a half, instead of being able to go three days.  And that is what my trainer
recommends is being able to fill enough insulin for only three days use. If
you use less than that, then don't do it.  In three years, I have never
busted off the nub of the res, or caught it on anything. I have caught the
tubing itself on stuff, but that's only because I tend to leave it hanging
out.

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary