Re: [IP] waterproof letter to D

Someone wrote:

>What a terrific draft! I only had two thoughts: I think you could safely
>take out the 'almost" and say that ALL of us find improved quality of life
>- no need to qualify that.

Denial takes many forms....  It is also necessary for emotional survival of

The energy of the list seems to "not allow" mentioning not having improved
quality of life.  And that includes most mention of A1Cs that are "outside
of non-diabetic" ranges.

If you are able to be at peace hearing someone say the pump didn't improve
their life and want to rant at me privately, be my guest...  The address
is: email @ redacted
(whether you believe it or not, this is a valid address)

Jim S.