Re: [IP] waterproof letter to D

What a terrific draft! I only had two thoughts: I think you could safely
take out the 'almost" and say that ALL of us find improved quality of life
- no need to qualify that.  And in the section on people who use sets that
don't disconnect, could you mention how inconvenient daily
showering/bathing is with non-disconnecting sets (I won't even try to
suggest a wording, since you are great at that!)  I'm not sure how people
would even bathe - nearly 20 years ago when pumps were not waterproof we
used to clamp off the tubing and remove the whole cartridge from the pump
when showering.

And you can add my signature:
Betsy Polley
(are you including just the names or the sig files too?)

Betsy, age 34, Type 1 27 years, Disetronic 6 yrs, on third pregnancy with
pump and due in June.