Re: [IP] waterproof letter to D

>ok, here is a draft. All you D users out there please offer any
>comments, corrections, suggestions, etc. Hopefully we can get a final
>version done in a couple of days and everyone interested can be added to
>the list of "signatures". IMHO, I agree with Darrin that for now this
>should not be confrontational...
>Also, in my experience, you get better results with this sort of thing
>if the letter is directed to a specific person or group of people,
>rather than just to the company in general. If anyone has suggestions
>who they think copies should be sent to, please let me know.

Congratulations on the terrific first draft!  You have a gift for words.  I
can't think of anything to add at all!  Let me sign second after you!

As soon as there is consensious on the wording; lets get the signatures.

You have a terrif idea in directing it to a specific person.  I don't know
anyone (not even a rep) in D.  I second your motion for someone to give us
a name of an influential ear at D.

Thanks, Laura

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.