Re: [IP] need some help starting off

>I will be starting my pump at the beginning of
> May and right now my endo and I are trying to figure
> out a good baseline rate to start at.<

Michael's suggestion is a good one, but in addition, the ADA
has a clinical series book titled
"Intensive Diabetes Management".  MiniMed also has booklets
for medical professionals on how to establish basal/bolus
rates. There are numerous medical articles for your
physician. And, last, but not least, there is Pumping

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE