Re: [IP] D's Ultraflex Sets

Kirsten has only been pumping since last Thursday and her fist day with
saline was with a tender...  the next day was an Ultraflex...  she wasn't too
sure about the Ultraflex, but she's willing to play with both sets for
awhile... it's all too new and getting used to the feel of either is going to
take some time and patience!  I personally like the Ultraflex--- straight in
is great for me!!   It's nice to have the choices!

Rhonda, mom of Kirsten, 9 - only Type I D / only pumper in the county!