[IP] Carbs on an Easter Cream Egg?

Hi there:  Can anyone tell me what the carb count for a Cadbury Easter Cream
Egg would be?? Of course here in Canada none of our treats or candy is
labelled...so I avoid them.

Also, anyone have any hints on how to manage eating one of those hollow
chocolate bunnies etc and count the carbs?  My mom has gotten our son a giant
chocolate dinosaur, I think it is 320g in weight? and I would love to see him
eat a hunk on Easter!

Those little foil eggs are 2g carbs apiece are they not (please correct me?)

Thanks all!