[IP] Doctors and Insulin Pumps

Darrin Parker  said:

> Congratulations, Diana!  I know hohw you feel.. I had the same expereice
> a few weeks ago.  It's great, eh!  I can't believe most doctors are 100%
> against pumping.

I can not believe it either. In fact, I do not believe it. There is a blurb
on the MiniMed Website
(http://www.minimed.com/doctors/md_ipt_ptov_drswithdiabetes.shtml) that
claims that over 50% of medical professionals using insulin are on a pump.
So even if some of us have had bad experiences convincing some non-believing
doctors I doubt it is a general sentiment.