[IP] Re: Free Quick-Set Insertion Device!!!!!

Gina, I'm glad you are back too!  Was wondering where you were.

I'm in Canada and just ordered the Quick-Set insertion device and a box of
sets.  The device cost $104.!!!  No mention of it being free up here, but
maybe that is because I bought a Disetronic pump???  Or is it because MM uses
a separate company to sell their products??  Is it done like that in the USA?

Because I have to wait a few days to receive this inserter, Claire's pump
start date has been put back till next week.  I'm so excited.  I loved the
look of the Quick set insertion device for a first timer like me.  Even at

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, pumping soon