[IP] Re: What to do for a low

SylStat suggested:  <<smarties>>
Good idea EXCEPT too hard to chew when wearing dental braces
Also SylStat suggested asking IPers how many carbs are in cake icing gel --
OK anyone know the answer?
Jan wrote: <<get a few extra packets of honey>>
My reply:
Honey -- yummmy - he loves that!  Yes the plastic baggies would be a
necessity. I'm always looking for things he can carry in his pockets.  He
used to carry glucose tabs and/or Life Savers, but with dental braces these
are no longer permitted. Juice boxes are too bulky.
One thing about diabetes .... the brains of parents/caregivers/patients are
constantly working to figure out ways to combat all the daily issues.  Our
brains will never turn to mush!  LOL
God bless,