[IP] strange but good experiment

Hi Everyone...I've been having some painful sites lately and was discussing it with one of my male friends..anyways e suggested I try using chloroseptic-which I did not try- or Mandelay(an um, topical numbing agent avail in the family planning aisle) so my dear husband(yes I am still apologizing to him) picked some up and sure enough 15 minutes later my belly was numb and ready to go(for less than a copay for a RX)...although I'll be keeping this product off the bathroom sink!
Just thought some others might find this helpful-or otherwise humorous....