Re: [IP] Celebrate with me!

>Just wanted to celebrate with folks who know how I feel----
>On five injections a day my hbA1c was 8.3; I was not a happy camper.
>After 38 years of doing battle that way, I started pumping on January 2
>this year.
>The secretary at my doctor's office just reported to me that my blood
>sugars were "okay" now.  (Bless her heart; if she weren't new in the
>office, I would have shot her!!!)  That "okay" is an hbA1c of 6.2!
>6.2!!!!!!  To ME, that's a lot more than "okay"!
>So I am celebrating this evening!  You are all invited to my virtual
>party, replete with virtual goodies for which one needs only a virtual
>bolus!  I thank all of you her in my virtual family of pumpers who have
>helped me so very much---blessings on you!

Congratulations, Diana!  I know hohw you feel.. I had the same expereice a
few weeks ago.  It's great, eh!  I can't believe most doctors are 100%
against pumping.

I am celebrating with you!  (Been celebrating for the past three weeks)!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.