[IP] Celebrate with me!

Just wanted to celebrate with folks who know how I feel----

On five injections a day my hbA1c was 8.3; I was not a happy camper.
After 38 years of doing battle that way, I started pumping on January 2
this year.

The secretary at my doctor's office just reported to me that my blood
sugars were "okay" now.  (Bless her heart; if she weren't new in the
office, I would have shot her!!!)  That "okay" is an hbA1c of 6.2!
6.2!!!!!!  To ME, that's a lot more than "okay"!

So I am celebrating this evening!  You are all invited to my virtual
party, replete with virtual goodies for which one needs only a virtual
bolus!  I thank all of you her in my virtual family of pumpers who have
helped me so very much---blessings on you!