Re: [IP] group letter to D?

>After seeing Darrin's letter to D about the waterproof issue, I am
>wondering - what do others think about a "group" letter to them on this
>issue? Would a letter with several hundred "virtual" signatures be more
>effective than a few individual letters? Are there people out there who
>would be willing to quickly and easily say "sign from me too", who would
>not take the time to write an individual letter?
>If there is interest I would be happy to write the first draft of the
>letter and post it to have people make suggestions for changes, as well
>as collecting the names of those who would like to be included in the
>signature list.

I think you have an excellent idea.  Feel free to cut any parts of my
original letter if it saves typing and fwd a draft to the Ip list - I'm
sure numerous ones of us will be watching! :)

IMO:  This "group" letter should not be threatening in any way and the main
point should be to simply make D aware that time in solving this problem is
of the escense.

I congratulate you on your initiative!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   55% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.