Re: [IP] Carbohyrate program for Palm or visor

I found a web site that might help. www.calorieking.com. There book was given
to me by my endo. It has all the major fast-food restaruants w/ almost every
other food listed with carbs per serving. About 11,000+ food listings all
together. It is available for Palm OS. I have used it and it works great for
me.(the book) My insulin to carb ratio is 1 to 6 and I have even had luck w/
pizza. Good luck and let us know what you find out.
          Jim and Family