[IP] For SHELLY in Manitoba

***I apologize to the IP list for posting this here,
but I lost Shellys personal adress, SORRY ;-)

Hi Shelly,
  I hope you remember me, you helped me out in
December with a lot of great information about the
minimed pump. Well I've been teetering back and forth
about getting one, and I finally decided to give it a
shot. I ordered my pump April 2nd!!! My question for
you is where do you get your supplies from? Do you
order them directly from Minimed or have you found a
pharmacy that carries them?
   I am so anxious about starting this thing!! But I
guess it couldn't make my diabetes much worse right
now.  By the way, good luck with your fight in court,
I have been following it a little bit through IP.

Talk to you soon, Sarah Arnal
(email @ redacted)

Do You Yahoo!?